Slip, Trip Simulator Making “Fall” Rounds
September 6, 2018
The mobile Slip, Trip and Fall simulator is making the rounds of Fossil Generation facilities, with the goal of readying workers for winter before ice and snow set in.
The simulator arrived at the Sammis plant this week.
The tentative schedule (subject to change depending on conditions, etc.) is:
- Harrison – arriving Sept. 28
- Fort Martin – arriving Oct. 16
- Mobile Maintenance – arriving Nov. 5
- Pleasants – arriving Nov. 12
- Greensburg – arriving Nov. 29
The simulator will remain at each site for several days.