Safety Milestones at JCP&L
June 22, 2021
Employees in the following JCP&L work groups recently celebrated safety milestones:
- Howell – Meter Services celebrated 13 years without an OSHA-recordable incident. There are 47 employees in the group.
- Lakewood/Point Pleasant – Seventeen employees in Meter Reading have driven 10 years without a controllable motor vehicle accident (CMVA).
- Phillipsburg – Thirteen employees in Utility Construction & Maintenance achieved eight years of OSHA-free work. Eight employees in Meter Services were recognized for driving four years without a CMVA.
- North New Jersey – Twenty-one employees in Revenue Operations marked three years without an OSHA recordable.
- Point Pleasant – The Lines contingent achieved two years of OSHA-free work. There are 35 employees in the group.
- Union Beach – Forty-two employees in Lines celebrated two years without an OSHA recordable.
Bargaining-unit employees at JCP&L are represented by the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 1289.