Safety Milestones at JCP&L
November 16, 2020
Employees at the following JCP&L sites were recognized for their safety achievements:
- Washington – Underground Residential Distribution (URD) celebrated 17 years without an OSHA-recordable incident.
- Fleet Services – Twelve employees in Central New Jersey’s remote reporting night crew surpassed nine years without an OSHA recordable.
- Wall – The Cable group’s 15 employees achieved nine years without a chargeable motor vehicle accident (CMVA).
- Toms River – Thirteen employees in Utility Construction & Maintenance have driven seven years without a CMVA.
- Morristown – Twelve employees in Meter Services achieved five years without a CMVA.
- Farmingdale – The URD group’s 21 employees marked two years of OSHA-free work.
- Boonton – Thirty-three employees in the Lines group achieved one year without an OSHA recordable.
Bargaining-unit employees at JCP&L are represented by the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 1289.