Safety Honors at JCP&L
December 23, 2020
The following JCP&L work groups were recognized for safety achievements:
- Fleet Services – Twelve employees in the North New Jersey remote reporting night crew celebrated 21 years without an OSHA-recordable incident.
- Relay – Fifteen employees in the North New Jersey group achieved eight years of OSHA-free work.
- East Hanover – The Utility Construction & Maintenance/Test group’s 15 employees surpassed five years without an OSHA recordable.
- Revenue Operations – Twenty-one employees in the North New Jersey group have driven three years without a controllable motor vehicle accident.
- Phillipsburg/Washington – Meter Reading’s 14 employees celebrated two years of OSHA-free work.
Bargaining-unit employees at JCP&L are represented by the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 1289.