Protect Yourself from Illness
January 31, 2020
Here are some simple things we all can do to protect ourselves from illnesses like the cold and flu:
- Get a flu shot.
- Remember to wash your hands. Scrub with soap for 20 seconds and then rinse.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes by using the inside part of your elbow.
- If you’re feeling under the weather, stay home from work. It will help to keep your coworkers healthy and safe.
- If you’re sick and can’t get in with a doctor, don’t forget about LiveHealth Online. It can be used for basically any ailment that is non-emergency or life threatening – such a sinus or ear infection.