Hitting the Road This Summer?
July 11, 2019
Summertime is road trip time. Whether you’re headed to a family reunion, making your way to the beach or going camping, take the time to review these summer travel safety tips. Then you can hit the road with confidence.
- Get your car serviced. Regular maintenance like tune-ups, oil changes, battery checks and tire inspections and rotations go a long way toward preventing breakdowns.
- Don’t forget the air conditioning. Make sure it’s working – your passengers will love you for it.
- Pack an emergency roadside kit. You can find one on Amazon or create one yourself.
- Buckle up. Every trip. Every time.
- Avoid risky driving behaviors like talking or texting on a mobile phone.
And don’t forget the snacks!